Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You’re Such a D-bag…Cake


In light of recent events I feel that now is the appropriate time to post my Douchebag mixing. I am not pointing fingers here; (although if I were I would need more hands) I am merely noting my frustration with 99% of the twenty-something male population.

I usually make cupcakes, that’s my deal, but this minxy mixing deserves a whole cake. My inspiration for this cake was the result of many unfortunate run-ins with Mr. “let’s just have fun,” “I am not a fan of titles,” and my personal favorite, Mr. “I just want to be friends” followed by a cheesy grin after multiple dates.

Here, Mr. D-bag features key components that are often seen: spiked hair that has been doused in product, tacky sunglasses, an obnoxiously over-groomed goatee, a shell choker necklace, and an earring (this one is optional depending on where the D-bag calls home).

I actually enjoyed making the cake, it was a new artistic challenge for me and was quite rewarding as I took a knife to his face while fixing up a slice for a girl friend. Many thanks to this great article for pointing out key characteristics and features…http://collegian.csufresno.edu/2009/04/29/defining-the-douchebag/

xox - The Mixing Minx

P.S. - Thank you to the 1% of the twenty-something male population for not fitting into this category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment