Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bad Day, No Lovin, Blueberry Cupcakes


Take a step back in time with me my magnificent readers…to a time when school made you nutty, those of the male gender bemused you, and life in general was overwhelming. What? Wait a minute, back in time?  What am I saying?  That is all applicable to life right now!

I had a bad day, as I am sure you all have experienced numerous times. Did you make a cupcake about it too? Here are my Bad Day, No Lovin, Blueberry Cupcakes, for which I experimented with real blueberries in the cake mix and the frosting and incorporated some fresh mint from my balcony garden.


How did they turn out? Well, although their theme relates to today, tomorrow, and I am sure many months to come, I actually made these a while ago with more of an artistic/minxy approach (yes, I am concluding that “minxy” is a word and if you don’t agree then bite my cupcake!) so their taste was irrelevant to me, but I think they turned out pretty good.  

 xox – The Mixing Minx

No comments:

Post a Comment