Friday, December 23, 2011

Fabulously Frazzled Fall Fupcakes

     "Frazzled" is one of my favorite words and it is a great way to convey how I feel. I can often be found in a frazzled state a good 9 1/2 months out of the year thanks to grad school and with the addition of work and people, well I can be frazzled all year long. Here, this term is also a good go to if you ask how I am doing and I respond with a wild look in my eyes and wiggle my hands near my head.

     My Fabulously Frazzled Fall Fupcakes are oddly made with yellow cake and vanilla frosting, which is a very uncommon combination for me to use and are topped with a variety of colorful marzipan leaves. Interpret or misinterpret however you (singular or plural) may...
 
You. 
You are in my head, but not my bed. 
You have infected my dreams so it seems.
You are in my thoughts just when I think I have forgot.
You come up in conversation in the oddest location.
I think you ignore me, which must mean you do not adore me.
People ask why I still think of you, and to be honest I really haven't a clue.
You are not my type, not my style, but for some reason I melt when I see that smile. 
You drive me crazy and make me insane, please just get out of my frazzled brain.
I feel like we are supposed to be, what the hell is wrong with me?

xox - The Mixing Minx

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post/poem... And delicious cupcakes! Marzipan!

    ReplyDelete