Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Holes In My Heart Cupcakes


I don't have the words for this one, so I will leave it up to those who seem to be better with words then myself...

“When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part. You roll outta bed and down on your knees and for the moment you can hardly breathe, wondering was she really here? Is she standing in my room? No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....”

“And I'll kiss you between the ears
If you're my girl, swirl me around your room with feeling
And as we twirl, the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Will shine for us, as love sweeps over the room
'Cause we tend to make each other blush, you make me blush”

“And you are there on my heart at the start of my every morning and I can't deny by the end of the day that I'm running on empty But you make me full, steal my breath. You're so unpredictable, that's what I'm coming home to.”

“This music in my head of heartshaped melodies in red. If this is just the start I cant wait to hear the end. The hours come and go as we lay wrapped up tight in your silver glow I've never been this content to be.”

“I'm on the road of least resistance. I'd rather give up than give in to this. So promise me only one thing, would you? Just don't ever make me promises”

“And I tell myself to let the story end, my heart will rest in someone else's hand, my 'why not me?' philosophy began, and I say, ooh, how'm I gonna get over you? I'll be alright, just not tonight, someday, oh I wish you'd want me to stay. I'll be alright, just not tonight, someday”

 - xox The Mixing Minx

2 comments:

  1. Too much quotation, I'd rather hear what you have to say. And I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing else to say about it, hence the quotations.

    ReplyDelete