Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sexy Irrational Chili & Deliciously Yuckie Cornbread



There is just too much to say about this dish so instead I will keep in short, like the short dog hair that I am still trying to lint roll out of my new white couch. This chili was made with pissy peppers, banging beans, angry onions, mangled mushrooms, good-too-shoes garlic, and sexy spices, all topped with catastrophic cheese. Sometimes even those who generally seem to be level headed have their irrational moments. Since beginning my externship, changing jobs, and opening my heart I think I have become even more irrational then usual. The cornbread is quite good to be honest, the "yuckie" is merely there to be conflicting. Well that's all I've got, so thanks for reading... *cough cough* Elena and Mom. 

xox - The Mixing Minx



2 comments:

  1. UMMMM.... and me???? I haven't been able to since my laptop broke, but it's back and I'm back and I'm loving it and you!

    ReplyDelete