Monday, June 4, 2012

Ancient Chinese Secret...


Something is different, something has changed, new lessons have been learned, growth has occurred, I sense the winds of change...oh, wait, maybe that's just my brother letting one rip, or, quite possibly it is an ancient Chinese secret.

I have had some cupcakes in mind for a while now, but I am not quite ready to make them, I think I need to wait just a little bit longer before opening those doors and creating something so sweet, also it would be irresponsible of me to only feed my brother cupcakes for dinner. For now my loyal readers, I present a home made dish of mine: orange ginger chicken with white rice and broccoli.

I will keep this one short and sweet, just like myself :) and leave you with these thoughts that I have come to realize.

           Amazing things come to those who wait
           Don't settle for anything less then what you want
           Only when you respect yourself will others respect you too

By the way, I never once saw a fortune cookie in China, but it goes with the theme here so if you don't like it then bite my fortune cookie! :)

xox - The Mixing Minx

No comments:

Post a Comment