Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rebound Girl Cupcakes

Are you a recently single male? Did a girl break your heart leaving you feeling as though your whole world has been turned upside down? If you fit into this category then I am the girl for you! For the next month or so I will be your rebound girl. As your official rebound girl I will complete the following tasks:
  • be your rock
  • provide positive support
  • listen for countless hours about the girl who broke your heart
  • take care of you when you are sick or after your surgery
  • cook, clean, and help you re-organize
  • embrace your quirky interests
  • help mend your broken heart
  • drive long distances to get to you
  • drive us around in my car so your ex doesn't spot us
  • open my heart to you and try to take away some of your pain

Here are my Rebound Girl Cupcakes, made with a chocolate cake base filled with peanut butter, topped with chocolate fudge frosting and a delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. 

These cupcakes represent my two glorious rebound girl moments. I would like to thank these two gentlemen who have allowed me to learn and realize my true inner strength. A special thanks to the first reboundee who is continuously there for me, shows me friendship, offers wise advice that one day I swear I will listen to, and a wish of good luck to you and your new lady who makes you happy, which is all I ever wanted for you. 

Unless you are going to pay me by the hour to be your rebound girl then I have officially shut down this business so I can open up a cupcake shop! 

xox - The Mixing Minx

No comments:

Post a Comment